What we do:
- Before and after every session the space is sanitized with a medical grade ozon machine to ensure there are no bacteria or viruses around.
- We will practice social distancing at all times, and during the session we will keep our masks on.
- Because of social distancing, we can offer a maximum of 6 people in a private group Sound Journey.
What we ask you to do:
- Please wash your hands upon arrival and disinfect them. We have disinfection gel for your use.
- Please wear a mask when you come in and walk through the space. If you feel comfortable, you can take it off at the start of the session when you are lying down on your mat.
- Bring your own mat and pillow and additional props such as a blanket, eye mask or additional pillows.
- Around sunset time it may be buggy, you may like to bring your own spay.
- Also, bring your own bottle and open it on the counter. We can fill it for you with the water that is charged during your sound journey. You may collect it after the session, so we won't touch your bottle.
- If you are from the same household, social distancing from each other is not required.
- Please come 5 min before the start of the session and not much earlier or later. After the session, you make take your time to ground, but we request that you please leave within 15 minutes.
- We appreciate your understanding that the space available is limited to the Sound room only.
- Because of privacy reasons as we are conducting the Sound Journeys in our home, we ask you please not take pictures. We would be happy to take a picture for you in the Sound Journey and send it to you.